Creole Belle Organics
Crescent City Styling Jelly
- This rich and creamy jelly defines and adds shine to curls. This jelly can also be used as a edge control and can keep thouse edges laid for HOURS. Perfect for on-the-go hair styles. Infuses moisture to strengthen hair, provides frizz control and style definition.
- Smooth’s & Defines Curls Or Coil. Adds Hold & Keeps Edges Laid For Hours
- FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
- Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Leaf, Pro - Vitamin B5, Glycerin
- Directions: Apply a quarter size amount in your hand and rub palms together, then apply from roots to ends. Comb or gently brush throughout hair. Use this styling jelly as part of the L.O.C. Method.
- Louisiana Fact: New Orleans got it’s nick name ‘The Crescent City’ because the original town-the Vieux Carré, also called the French Quarter-was built at a sharp bend in the Mississippi River. The town was founded about 1718 by Jean Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.