Creole Belle Organics
King Cake Deep Conditioner
- This Deep Conditioner is sure to leave your hair saturated with moisture. This deep conditioner is enriched with ingredients such as Chamomile Extract, Lemon Extract, Oats Extract, and Vitamin E.. Our deep conditioner is sure to retrieve the hair's strength and shine that was stripped away due to chemical processing. This mask moisturizers from root to tip.
- Directions: After shampooing apply to clean damp hair. Put a quarter size amount in your hand and rub palms together, then apply from roots to ends of hair. Detangle hair and let deep conditioner sit for 15 minutes. For intense treatment sit under a hooded hair dryer.
- Conditions, Moisturizes & Detangles Hair
- FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
- Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Leaf, Sage Leaf extract, Oats Extract, Pro- Vitamin B5, Lemon Peel Extract, Vitamin A & E
- Louisiana Fact: The “King Cake” tradition is thought to have been bought to New Orleans from France in 1870. A King Cake is an oval-shaped bakery delicacy, crossed between a coffee cake and a French pastry that is rich in history as it is in flavor. It is decorated in royal colors of PURPLE which signifies “Justice”, GREEN for “Faith” and Gold for “Power”.