Creole Belle Organics
Big Easy Moisturizing & Detangling Co - Wash *REFORMULATED*
REFORMULATED WITH BETTER INGREDIENTS.
- Our Silkening Co-wash can be used on highly textured hair types in between washes to maintain moisture and natural oils. This smooth and creamy formula is infused with aloe vera, pro- vitamin B5 , chamomile flower, cucumber extract to give hair superior shine, volume and moisture.
- Cleanses, Conditions, Moisturizes & Detangles Hair
- WORKS FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
- Directions: Wet hair thoroughly. Apply a quarter size amount in your hand and rub palms together, then apply from roots to ends of hair. Work product throughout hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo. Detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb. Rinse well.
- Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Leaf, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Flower, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin & E
- Louisiana Fact: In The early 1900’s there was a dance hall in New Orleans called “The Big Easy”. But the nickname did not come become famous until the early 1970’s. That was when a Louisiana newspaper writer began calling New Orleans by this name comparing the easy going way of life there to the hurried lifestyle in New York City.